FIBO Global Fitness Africa 2018 presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies is going to be the biggest Fitness and Lifestyle festival in South Africa. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the magnitude of an event like this, therefore we have compiled a ‘must have” list of things to pack and prepare you for the fitness event of the year.
* Get Involved – PARTICIPATEThe theme for FIBO 2018 is to help YOU find your FIT in fitness. FIBO is the place to find what works for you, for you to change your life, and to achieve the goals that you wish to attain. It is very seldom that so many forms of fitness are at your fingertips, at one time and under one roof. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to try and experience everything that FIBO has to offer. Immerse yourself in fitness for one weekend.
* Sweat Towel and Workout ClothesFIBO is going to be a weekend filled with activity, so make sure that you wear the right clothes and shoes to stay comfortable, for lots of activity and to keep stamina throughout the entire festival. Make sure you bring a sweat towel and a water bottle for all the classes in our FitStudio and side events.
* Plan Your Show – FIBO WebsiteFIBO has so much to offer, from Fitness Magazine’s FitAffairs, FitStudio classes, Muscle Mulishia, MiFitness Games, NPL Strongman and Powerlifting, to the FitKitchen demonstrations and FitTalks. Be sure to use our “Plan Your Show” facility on our website to maximise your experience at FIBO by planning your time effectively. Don’t forget to leave space for spontaneous activities.
* Make it your mission to find your FIT in fitnessWe want you to share your experience at FIBO with everyone. Please feel free to take as many pictures and videos of all the classes and innovations at FIBO. Don’t forget to use the hashtags: #FIBOAfrica18 #FindYourFITness
* Bring CashATM’s can be found at Entrance 1 (Absa) and Entrance 3 (Standard Bank) and most exhibitors will have card machines, but please bring cash just in case! We would hate for something to catch your eye, and you miss out on the opportunity to have it.
* Safety and SecurityPlease note that FIBO would like you to have as much fun and get as involved as possible without the worry of safety and security. Security has been provided as well as paramedics, in case you push yourself too hard in one of the classes, or get overwhelmed with excitement!
* Kids Zone Presented by FiziqueThe Kids Zone, presented by Fizique, will not have supervisors on site. Parental supervision is mandatory.
* Be A Hero with FIBO AfricaAre all your race medals collecting dust? Want to put them to a good use. FIBO Global Fitness Africa powered by Dis-Chem has the solution for you. We will be collecting old race medals for Oliver Tambo Memorial hospital in Johannesburg and the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital in Cape Town. These medals are handed out to the many children that are patients. These medals become symbols of bravery and are handed to the children either post-op or when then are about to go home. Let us all make a difference in these children’s lives. Simply bring your medal with you to FIBO Africa and hand it on our medal tree at the entrance.
* Get your tickets!The most important and obvious point of all; Purchase your tickets to FIBO now! Children under the age of 12 get in for free! You can purchase them at www.computicket.com. Your FIBO ticket will give you access to all the classes and talks that FIBO has to offer.
Please note: Tickets for The Mountain in partnership with the Gauteng Tourism Authority and Fitness Magazine’s FitAffairs are sold separately. Please note that if you purchase tickets to the Fit Affair events, you will get access to FIBO.
Please note that parking is not included in your ticket price so be sure to keep R20.00 handy to keep your car parked safely and securely.
To learn more about the FIBO Summit, our partners, vendors, schedule of events, what to expect and of course how to plan your weekend at FIBO, please visit: FIBO Global Fitness Africa presented by Dis-Chem
About Full HD Extra
Food, fashion, beauty, travel and anything else you can think of!